This practical training will include skills to develop Perception and Learning , Remedial Education as well as Counselling thus giving an holistic approach for participants to manage the mental health of a child in mainstream school.
It will cover:
• The Basis of Academic Issues
• Understanding and developing Sensory Integration and Perceptual Skills in Children
• Designing Intervention Plans (IEPs} to enhance the 3Rs (Reading Writing and Arithmetic) and Executive Functioning Skills and learning Remedial Education
• Basic and Advanced Skills in Counselling to develop a safe environment for students to share their world views that are limiting the expression of their inner turmoil and full potential
• Orientation and Application of New Age Therapies to develop Emotional Health in students.
APPROACH: Case Studies, Practical lessons, Activity based workshops and Mock sessions
Jul 3, 2023
The Don Bosco Training in Counselling Skills to Enhance Emotional WellBeing, aims at making you master the skills and knowledge of emotional well-being and bring healing and health in the lives of people. Check Details
Jul 3, 2023
This is a nine months course that trains participants towards becoming professional counselors. It stresses on experiential learning with hands on practice and supervised work with clients. Check Details
May 3, 2023
The Don Bosco Teacher Training Program in Remedial Education The Course aims to empower teachers, school counselors and parents with information and know-how to effectively help children with varying needs and disabilities in mainstream schools Check Details