This practical training will include skills to develop Perception and Learning , Remedial Education as well as Counselling thus giving an holistic approach for participants to manage the mental health of a child in mainstream school.
It will cover:
• The Basis of Academic Issues
• Understanding and developing Sensory Integration and Perceptual Skills in Children
• Designing Intervention Plans (IEPs} to enhance the 3Rs (Reading Writing and Arithmetic) and Executive Functioning Skills and learning Remedial Education
• Basic and Advanced Skills in Counselling to develop a safe environment for students to share their world views that are limiting the expression of their inner turmoil and full potential
• Orientation and Application of New Age Therapies to develop Emotional Health in students.
APPROACH: Case Studies, Practical lessons, Activity based workshops and Mock sessions
Jul 12, 2021
This is a nine months course that trains participants towards becoming professional counselors. It stresses on experiential learning with hands on practice and supervised work with clients. Check Details
Jul 1, 2021
Integral Somatic Psychotherapy (ISP) ISP is a comprehensive approach to treating symptoms of stress, trauma, emotion, and relationship with greater efficiency based on inter-disciplinary knowledge of the different layers of the nervous system, the body in ordinary and extra-ordinary human experiences of different kinds and the mechanisms for self-regulation and interactive regulation with the environment in the different layers of the nervous system. Check Details