This practical training will include skills to develop Perception and Learning , Remedial Education as well as Counselling thus giving an holistic approach for participants to manage the mental health of a child in mainstream school.
It will cover:
• The Basis of Academic Issues
• Understanding and developing Sensory Integration and Perceptual Skills in Children
• Designing Intervention Plans (IEPs} to enhance the 3Rs (Reading Writing and Arithmetic) and Executive Functioning Skills and learning Remedial Education
• Basic and Advanced Skills in Counselling to develop a safe environment for students to share their world views that are limiting the expression of their inner turmoil and full potential
• Orientation and Application of New Age Therapies to develop Emotional Health in students.
APPROACH: Case Studies, Practical lessons, Activity based workshops and Mock sessions
Oct 24, 2020
DARe (Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning Experience) is a groundbreaking somatic attachment training created by Diane Poole Heller for psychotherapists, trauma therapists and somatic therapists. Check Details
Oct 7, 2020
CONTENT : • Informal Assessment – What is required? Designing or Making Assessment Tools in the 3 Rs (Reading, Writing and Arithmetic. Check Details
Oct 7, 2020
Developing Mental Health Professionals For Schools. This course aims to develop Resource Persons for mainstream schools with the combined knowledge and skills of Remedial Teaching as well as Psychological Counseling. Check Details
Jul 23, 2020
Integral Somatic Psychotherapy (ISP) Professionals ISP is a comprehensive approach to treating symptoms of stress, trauma, emotion, and relationship with greater efficiency based on inter-disciplinary knowledge of the different layers of the nervous system, the body in ordinary and extra-ordinary human experiences of different kinds and the mechanisms for self-regulation and interactive regulation with the environment in the different layers of the nervous system. Check Details