Terms & Conditions for Online Counselling:
- Each counselling session is for maximum 50 minutes from the time slotted for the session. If the client comes late, the remainder of the slotted time will be allocated to the client.
- The information provided by the client to the counsellor will be confidential. Only if the counsellor assesses that there could be self-harm or physical harm to others, then the counsellor will share this aspect with the contact provided by the client.
- The counsellor has the right to report sexual abuse of children under the age of 18 years to legal authorities.
- If the client cancels an appointment 24 hours prior to the appointment, the session can be refunded. Payment gateway charges (if any) would have to be borne by the client in the case of refunds. However, if there is no show for the paid appointment, the session will be treated as carried out.
- If you have a complaint about the process, you could fill the feedback form/you can also write firstname.lastname@example.org